Online Workshops for Spring 2021
Virtual Library Tour
Friday, March 26, 11am EDT (Recording)
- Get an inside look at all that SCAD Libraries have to offer. Join the library staff to uncover the myriad resources and services available to you throughout the spring and beyond.
Database Discovery Series
Panjiva: Thursday, March 25th, 2:30pm EDT (Recording)
CQ Researcher: Tuesday, April 6th, 11:30am EDT (Recording)
WARC: Monday, April 12th, 11:30am EDT (Recording)
Winmo: Tuesday, May 4th, 11:30am EDT (Zoom link)
- SCAD Libraries host various database workshops featuring expert company representatives showcasing search techniques and highlighting tips, tricks, and tools for using these amazing resources. Q&A sessions will be held following each of the presentations
Graduate Thesis Workshop
Thursday, April 8, 10:30am EDT (Recording)
- Join staff from graduate advising, SCAD Libraries, and The Writers' Studio to learn more about planning your thesis and the valuable resources and services available to help you through the advisement, research, and writing process.
Night at the Museum: SCAD Museums
Wednesday, April 14, 8pm EDT (Recording)
- Use SCAD museums as a virtual launch pad for research and creative inspiration.
Wednesday April 21st, and May 19th, 1:30pm-2:00pm EDT (Zoom link)
- Join SCAD Library staff for quick reviews of the newest art and design books at SCAD Libraries.
Research Roundtable: Social Strategy and Management
Thursday April 29th, 1:00pm EDT (Zoom Link)
- Join SCAD students and Professor Oscar Betancour along with SCAD Libraries for a discussion on library research and resources for Social Strategy and Management majors at SCAD.
Research, Write, Rewrite: Crafting Excellent Essays from Brainstorming to Revision
Thursday, May 6, 2pm EDT (Zoom link)
- Whether you are just getting started or tying up loose ends, drop into this session co-hosted by the Writers' Studio and SCAD Libraries. Bring your individual topic or project to get some expert advice!